Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm back!!

Sup peeps it's Taylor, incase you forgot about me, and I am ready to type again. I'm sorry I kind of gave up on the trip history. I've just been so busy or lazy. ANYWAY, I started school again and it rocks!!!! I love school, I probably sound like a nerd but it's true. I love lockers and different classes, psycho teachers, peaceful teachers, and so many new friends. I now play the clarinet. I really want the saxophone but, as everyone knows, life isn't fair. That phrase comes into my life so many but back to the topic, the clarinet is so more sophisticated than the one you see Squidward playing in Spongebob. In some way I REALLY REALLY want it to start getting cold. I am sick of the humidity and hotness. That's why I like winter so much. Well hopefully, it'll start getting cooler out. It feels so great to back!! COMMENTS HIGHLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Desi said...

Hey Kiddo,
Glad to see you are posting again. Its about time. I can soo follow you on the hot thing... I am about to die down here. Way different than san fran for sure.

Glad school is going great.
Love ya.
Desi

Unknown said...

Squidward Rocks! Hey, there are worse things. You could be a Patrick Star. LOL Nice pic of Charlie.

~A~
xoxoxoxo

Obie said...

I wish you would POST MORE OFTEN! Call me.

Love,
Daddy