Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Vacation Part 2

Ok, you heard Part 1 so I'll tell you some more about my trip. After South Africa, we went to Hong Kong. We were only staying there for two days. Let me tell you if you ever go to Hong Kong speak as clear as you can. Or try to bring a friend or something because most people in Hong Kong do not speak english. We still went shopping my favorite part. I got a bunch of clothes. I had one of my fave drinks... BUBBLE TEA!!! It's some kind of tea with these tiny, black, jelly-like bubbles. I had it in Canada too. That's how I found out about it. Anyway we stayed in this hotel that was literally attached to a mall. And you should pretty much know where I spent most of that part of the vacation. Haha. We left at 8 in the morning for a plane to Tokyo. I was kind of sad because we had to leave Hong Kong so early. The hotel was nice and we didn't go to all the malls but I was pretty psyched to be going to Tokyo. There's a one hour difference between Hong Kong and Tokyo. We got there around three and went through baggage claim and customs and all that crap. After the crap, I was starving so before we left to the hotel, I got some croissant with chocolate inside. It was pretty good. Anything would've been good at that point. We thought we were getting a driver to the hotel but then we found out we were taking a bus. That wasn't really good because we were on that bus for three hours. Eventually we got to the hotel, It's called the Mitsui. When we got to our room there was really only word to describe it by... squished.

No comments: