Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Birthday Party

It sucks that I couldn't tell you about my birthday party right after it because my computer kept on crashing this site for awhile. But now, I am back and let me tell you now, my birthday was the bomb!!! That means it was awesome for those who are too lame to know what it is. Just kidding! Anyway my birthday was on a Saturday night and everybody arrived in a matter of 10 minutes. Althia, Morgane, Blake, Divine, Matt, Kendall, Shannon, Skylar, and Caroline showed up at my house. We started out by toasting to me with the awesome plastic cups and then we played Rock Band since it was a rock star party. The dinner that my mom made wasn't just pizza it was BAKED ZITI! It's this delicious pasta that she made. And then the cake had music notes on it and we had Dance Dance Revolution in the playroom. I am just soooo glad that everyone had a great time and I'm writing soon. I'm back, I swear! COMMENTS HIGHLY APPRECIATED!

No comments: