Monday, November 24, 2008

On Thanksgiving Break

Hi people of the world, I wanted to just give a little update before Thanksgiving. I'm in Jacksonville, FL. It's a pretty awesome place especially when your dad has a condo on the top floor right across from the beach. But anyway it's me second day here and I'm having a great time with everyone. After Thanksgiving, I'll (of course) tell you all about it and then Dec. 6 is my birthday party and I will totally tell you about it. Sorry to anyone who is not going to be at the year's best party. COMMENTS APPRECIATED!

4 comments:

horsebabe1797 said...

lol that is hlarious

Unknown said...

I miss you already!!! Oh, and you are way too shy and modest. = )~

Unknown said...

BTW, your mom is HOT!!! hehehehe

Desi said...

Whoo.. so now that all that cooking and such is over we can go shopping tomorrow. Glad you and Liam are here. You guys make me smile.

.. I still can't believe you are growing up so fast! Birthday .. again .. already!!