Sunday, November 2, 2008

Living LIfe

Well, I'm still in the second quarter and things are running pretty smoothly. I've got homework here and there, sometimes less than my brother who is only in fourth grade. But I'm starting to get more and more homework each day (mostly week). Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with doing more homework but I just feel like it's piling up on me. Sometimes I catch myself procrastinating or something like that and it gets me so mad because I just want to finish the stupid homework. And what's really annoying I'm supposed to be finishing an assignment right at this second! Eeergh!

(After I finish the assignment)

It's the next morning, I got done just at the time I'm supposed to go to bed, and thankfully I got with all my homework. So I guess now is when I say COMMENTS HIGHLY APPRECIATED!!!! ummmmmm....bye.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am always very proud of your time management skills. I am extremely proud of all the good work you are doing this year. BTW, I thought you were a very beautiful gypsy. I had fun too. = )~ Thanks for all the peanut M&Ms. You know they make me happy.

shelby bardet said...

i barly have any homework at hightower