Friday, October 10, 2008

"Starting Fresh"

All right, so I am one fourth into the school year which means today was the end of the first quarter. That means I get new connections ( ex. gym, health etc.), and I was soooooo angry when I found out I had art and band. I have band for the whole year but art was the on connection I didn't want. And of course I got it. It's probably karma. CURSE KARMA!!! ANYWAY, I'm just saying, I wasn't so good at art last year (other than the whole coloring book drawing thing) and I don't want the same complications. I didn't do well in coloring or listening or drawing. To me, that isn't what I like to do in my free time. I like loud music and doing stuff outside not staying inside trying to draw some stupid mirage to the eyes. Bad experience, trust me. But thankfully I heard that there's a new art teacher and she's super nice. So hopefully everything turns out OK. COMMENTS APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Obie said...

You didn't do well in LISTENING? Remember what I told you about not disappointing me!

Obie said...

By the way, have you worn your *Barack Star* tshirt to school yet? What was the reaction from your friends?

Unknown said...

You are going to do great, like you always do! You have artistic ability in your genes. It runs in your blood. You can't help it. Keep your chin up. It's been a wonderful year so far and will continue to be. I am very proud of you.