Monday, June 2, 2008

My first day of vacation with my dad.

Today I got on a plane to Jacksonville. I got up at about 6 this morning and got on a plane at 9:30. It was a pretty short flight. After that my dad's assistant picked us up and drove us to the condo. We had some lunch and then we went to the pool. We got back and I was exhausted. Right after I fell asleep it began to thunder and rain and a little lightning. But I slept right through it. I fell asleep with my IPod on. I think I fell asleep to As the Rush Comes. It's a techno-y song. It's a really awesome song. You can get it on ITunes. I think. I woke up when I smelled what Peggy (my dad's assistant) was making for dinner. So I went to my bag to get all my shower stuff later and since they had to switch some stuff around on the plane earlier, apparently my bag was squished between two others and they opened and it smelled like a tropical breeze. Then I ended up right here so... ye. COMMENTS HIGHLY APPRECIATED!!!!

4 comments:

Shelby said...

that sounds fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obie said...

You didn't even mention our walk on the beach after dinner!!! That was my favorite part of the day.

Unknown said...

Wow!!! That sounds like an awesome start to your vacation. I miss you guys. xoxoxoxox

Sasha said...

hey taylor, i just checked out ur blog, NICEEEEEEEE!! :):):) hope ur havin fun in FL.