Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My summer vacation

Guess where I'm going for summer vacation. It's somewhere far far away. OK, stop guessing because I'm going to tell you... South Africa, Hong Kong, Tokyo, and San Fransisco!!! It's an around the world trip. I'm going to get souvenirs from all the places. In my new grade I'll be able to say that I've been to 3 continents! There's this one thing that's not so good that I'll be doing, reading. I have to. It's required for my next grade. Dad, don't get any ideas. I have to read three books. Except the third one is picked by someone else. I guess I can do most my reading on the plane. I heard you get a meal. That's exciting for me because I've never been on such long flight. Anyway, if you have Q's for me you know my email or you can comment. COMMENTS HIGHLY APPRECIATED!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey taylor its me josh i just wanted 2 say wow ur goin 2 some kool places but im goin 2 tokyo NY bahamas and costa rica SOOOO ANY1 WHO CAN BEAT THAT BRING IT ON


P.S. GO POPE

Obie said...

@josh: Taylor forgot to mention that the REST of her summer vacation (3 weeks!!!) she will be living here at the BEACH with me in Florida. And by "at the beach", I mean across the street from the beach and hanging out there everyday.

CONSIDER IT BRUNG!

Shelby said...

who r u going with????????????????????

Desi said...

You guys are going to have such an awesome time. I can't wait to hear all about it. Oh and I can't wait to see you all when you get to San Fran. What a wonderful summer break! Have a blast and post to your blog when you can. Dad will probably let you if you ask.

Love you guys bunches.
Desi