Friday, February 29, 2008

My planned vacation.

OK my dad is sooooooo much better than yours because he is taking us to Toronto. For those who don't know where that is... it's in Canada. I forgot when he's taking us. I think he said summer break. Eh, who knows, I mean besides him. And when I write us I mean my brother and I and hopefully Dad's girlfriend, Desi. I am so psyched. I think that's how you spell it. Don't tell anyone but I've never been north of the country. I've only been south, well to the islands. I just wonder what it looks like. In computer lab, we have Google Earth, so I checked out Toronto. It looked cool.

2 comments:

Desi said...

As far as I know we are going spring break. I am excited too. It will be a lot of fun. Love ya.

Obie said...

okay, no 100% promises but it's looking like we will be starting off in toronto, seeing Niagara falls, then traveling to Montreal and Quebec to do some skiing. Pretty exciting huh?