Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

Hi, everyone! I am extremely happy because in 3 days (December 1st) it's my birthday! So be sure to wish me happy birthday. But I want to tell you about my Thanksgiving in Jacksonville. Well, first, the food was delicious. Thanks to Desi. She made turkey, ham, stuffing, macaroni, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, cabbage, and rolls. And for dessert she made this cake that had chocolate inside. There was more than just four of us. In all, there were eight people who were here and ate. It wasn't like last year where we went around the table and said what we were thankful for and watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, but I still loved every minute of it. After we finished dinner, we were all tired so we all found room on the couch and decided to watch the Discovery Channel and the Science Channel. They're actually pretty funny channels. COMMENTS APPRECIATED!!

2 comments:

Desi said...

I am glad you liked dinner. I enjoyed having everyone here and I have enjoyed the time with you guys. I'll miss you and Liam when you go. :(

besos
Desi

Unknown said...

Wow!! Your Thanksgiving sounded awesome. Glad you had a good one.