Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dancing

What's up peeps! Just kidding. I dance at a dance school and we have recitals at the end of the year. Last year, I didn't exactly like it, but this year I'm back into it. Anyway, in my hip hop class we did spots for a section of the dance that we're doing for the recital. I wasn't exactly confident I would make it anywhere close to the front row because in my past years I have always been the tallest. Which of course got annoying but today, in class, sitting against the mirror, I was called second and... I MADE FRONT ROW, SECOND TO THE MIDDLE!!! Woooooooo!! I was dancing with joy in my head and as I walked out of the school, when I got in the car, on my way home, and as I walked in the house. But at any given moment I could be placed in the second, third, or hopefully not fourth row. Usually the second to last and last rows are for the losers (except the advanced dance teams) so I'm assured that I will not be in those rows. Wow, that sounded conceited. Anyway, wish me luck so I can stay in the front row. COMMENTS HIGHLY APPRECIATED!!

1 comment:

horsebabe1797 said...

stay cool and in the front row ok TAYLOR